Anyone who was at CinCityCon last year or in 2017 is aware that one of the most extraordinary things we have to offer is the CinCityCon Library. But before looking into the library, we want to highlight something new this year: The Sanctuary. So many of you asked whether you could use the Grail Games Lounge last year that we decided to honor those requests, so this year we are keeping the protected table and chairs at the back of the library but offering to attendees as private gaming space in four hour blocks.
- Friday 2-6pm
- Friday 6-10pm
- Saturday 10am-2pm
- Saturday 2-6pm
- Saturday 6-10pm
- Sunday 9am-1pm
- Sunday 1-5pm
But of course, we can’t let that distract us from the gem in our crown, the Library. Here are just a few things to know about the library:
- Over 2000 titles in the library for you to choose from.
- Spiel des Jahres winner Just One and Kennerspiel des Jahres winner Wingspan as well as every Spiel des Jahres winner, yes all of them.
- Over 40 2018-2019 releases including Brass: Birmingham, Teotihuacan, Architects of the West Kingdom, Welcome to…, Quacks of Quedlinburg, That’s Pretty Clever, Detective, Coimbra, Azul, Stuffed Fables, Escape Plan, Tiny Towns, Century: Eastern Wonders, The Mind, Reef, Crusaders Thy Will Be Done, Villainous, Ticket to Ride: New York, Wildlands, Century: A New World, Point Salad, Twice as Clever and many more.
- More than 50 Catan titles including Star Trek, Game of Thrones, the Indiana and Obio map, and well, you name it.
- An almost complete set of Ticket to Ride games.
- Over 100 trivia games
- 89 historical war games
And on and on it goes. There is something for everyone and best of all the library is available merely with the presentation of your badge.