Continuing our highlight of different things happening at CinCityCon, today we’ll take a look at some of the things you can do that don’t involve playing a game. Take a break and take in some fun activities for the whole family.
- We are super excited by the Game Design Panel (Saturday at 10) where we are pleased to welcome some amazing board game designers:
- Craig Froehle (Moderator) – Designer of Robot Rise and Picky Eater
- Jordan and Mandy Goddard – Designers of Lotus and Death Note: Confrontation
- Tom Cleaver – Designer of The Valley of the Kings deckbuilding series
- Alyse and Danny Capaccio – Designers of Hashtag Me
- If you love miniatures, take in the painting contest sponsored by Cincinnati Arsenal Gaming at 1. Even if you don’t want to play, everyone helps decide on the winners as entries will be on display in the Main Hall.
- There is also plenty for the crafter in you with Unicorn or Dragon hats to make.
- Or you can paint with your kid while also learning Better Parenting through Gaming.
- But if you want to stay closer to gaming, you can learn Mahjong from a local club to start your weekend.
See a full list of Seminars and Workshops.